- You will want to rid your vehicle of any salt or dirt residue. The salt can destroy the paint on your vehicle, so you want to make sure you check every nook and cranny!
- A good idea for the start of spring is to get your vehicle waxed, which will help protect it from the wet weather.
- Next in line is the windshield and wipers. Make sure the glass is crack and chip free. And, if you were wiping away snow and ice, you may want to replace those wiper blades!
- Let’s move inside your ride. You want to make sure your carpet is clean. A good shampoo will help remove any salt and dirt from the floors.
- Don’t forget to check the condition of your interior, whether it’s leather, cloth or vinyl. Give them a good vacuum or shampoo if needed.
- Visibility is always important! So make sure to give your windows a nice rub down.
Under the Hood