If it has a place for your finger - it's a pull-open door!
Okay, some of us are better with organization than others. But to make your life easier, here’s some basic stuff you should know about the car you’re driving off the top of your head…or at least know where to get the info quickly:
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Which side the gas pump is on – PS. Check the arrow on your gas gauge
- Know whether it’s a push-to-open or pull-to-open gas door
- How to pop the hood
- Know how your car “sounds” – so you will know when something’s wrong!
- Know where ALL safety features/airbags are
- If you’re a parent – know where child-restraint hooks are
- Know what maintenance needs to be done on your vehicle
Just so you know, the first four answers are on your Insurance Card. As for the others, trial and error always works!