Select your trim and color please!
The most important part of our job is to get you in the “RIGHT” vehicle.
Right meaning several things:
- Right fit
- Right equipment
- Right budget
- Right reason
- Right purpose
Vehicles serve different purposes for different people. For most, they are the only mode of transportation. For others, a carpool. For some, a toy. Our job is to find what fits your lifestyle and your budget.
So, think about this before coming in …
- Why am I in the market for a new car?
- What is my budget? How much a month can I afford?
- What basic equipment do I need?
- If applicable, what extra equipment do I want?
- If need be, how much cash down can I provide?
- What can I not live without?
- Do I prefer New or Pre-owned?
Even if you know nothing about cars … these questions will serve you wonders in the search for your next automobile!
So tell me, what other questions can you think of?