- Always lock your car, even in your driveway.
- Always take your keys with you — even if you’re running in to buy a toothbrush.
- Don’t leave your car running! (Come on!)
- Never hide a spare key in the gas tank. Everyone knows to look there.
- Park your car in a well-lit area.
A lot of people are concerned with protection. Whether it’s how to avoid an accident or how to avoid an auto-theft, it’s important to stay educated. So what can you do to protect your ride? Auto-Theft.Info has some great tips to help prevent this from happening to you! Some of these may seem like “well, duh” but you really never know … To help prevent your vehicle from being stolen: