As gas prices fluctuate in the market, your pocketbook may be emptying by the minute. You can’t change the market, but you can alter your driving and spending habits. I’m sure many of you are aware of these commonly-known facts…but a reminder can’t hurt, right? Tips on saving your gas – and ultimately, your money.
- Keep your tires inflated at the proper level
- Check that air filter
- Keep vehicle properly tuned
- Slow down – lower, more consistent speeds get you better gas mileage
- Drive only when necessary
- Combine trips
- Right size to a more fuel-efficient car