- 1 in 8 women in the U.S. are diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women
- Every 19 seconds, someone in the world is diagnosed with breast cancer
- If breast cancer continues at its current rate, 10.6 million women will die from the disease in the next 25 years
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die
- McCarthy Auto Group will be donating $10 for each New & Used vehicle sold in October, with these proceeds being donated to the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge in downtown Kansas City
- Everyone is invited to join McCarthy Auto Group for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 25th at Liberty Memorial at 9:00am
- You can also donate to the cause for the cancer walk on the McCarthy group donation page, here!
- All customers have the option to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar to donate to the cause as well!
- Each McCarthy Auto Group store will be selling pink bracelets for breast cancer awareness
- A pink-wrapped Camaro will be traveling around to various locations this month, allowing customers to take a picture with the car and post to the dealership Facebook page to spread awareness
- A craft show
- Kids’ zone (hair coloring, face painting, photo booth, mad science stations, potato sack races and more!)
- Food vendors
- Chat Fest museum to talk with distinguished citizens about area and family history
- Commercial booths
For the past several years, Lauren Wants to Know & the McCarthy Auto Group have been a proud sponsor of the Just For Her Expo, a one-of-a-kind event that gives women the opportunity to shop, pamper and treat themselves — and learn something new while they’re doing it! This year’s expo took place over the past weekend, and we had more than 300 booths that featured fashion, food, wellness and beauty products. Women of all ages join in on the fun, and even sign up for the “Pamper Her Lounge,” where they received mini-spa treatments! We also had a new attraction — the Vintage & Handcrafted Marketplace, sponsored by my favorite refurbished furniture store, Restoration Emporium. But the highlight of the weekend was definitely the VIP party on Friday night, where we took Kansas City’s “Most Deserving Woman” out for a night of fun! This year the community voted for the lovely Dana Ward as the winner. Though the grand prize is the “McCarthy Makeover,” we also treated this wonderful momma, her daughter and two friends to the VIP treatment. In the Just For Her VIP lounge, we enjoyed a live band and tasty appetizers. Then we shopped for a few hours and finally, presented Dana with the “Most Deserving” package: an amazing goody package with more than $1,000 worth of gifts including shopping sprees, a hydrofashion, tanning packages, and more! The entire night was just as much fun for me as it was for Dana. She was so sweet, and I couldn’t get enough of her daughter Rana! Thanks to all who attended and the sponsors who made the night possible. There’s nothing like the ultimate girls’ night with great women! I already can’t wait for next year!
You DONT want to miss this event! Come celebrate the grand opening of the new McCarthy Toyota dealership. If you crave BBQ as much as I do, then you are going to love the BBQ competition, plus more free food. Feel free to bring your family, because there’s going to be live music and face painting. If you’re looking for a car, then you’ll want to check out the deals on the new and used vehicles. During the event you will receive a 39” TV with every vehicle that you purchase!
Did I mention the various prizes at the event? You could win a 50” flat screen TV, a two year lease on a 2014 Toyota Corolla S2, Royals tickets, or an autographed Jamaal Charles helmet!
Location: 3110 West Broadway Boulevard
Sedalia, MO 65301
Date: May 17th
Time: 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
To view more details click below:http://mccarthytoyotaofsedalia.com/Grand-Opening-Celebration/
I had so much fun at the last Kansas City Fighting Alliance match that I have decided to do it again! This time I am giving away 16 tickets for the April 19th match.
Featured fights: Wilson vs. Riley, Bowles vs. Brown, Clark vs Lavoy, and so much more!
Here’s how you can win tickets to this event:
This time, I’m having a KCFA Scavenger Hunt! Monday through Wednesday I will be posting clues on how to access the giveaway post. Then, just comment on the post to be entered to win. I will be announcing the winners on Friday, April 11th!
Getting pumped?!These tickets are nearly sold out, so make sure to participate in the hunt!