Bloomberg Intelligence Analyst Kevin Tynan still thinks this should be a little disconcerting to car executives. “All of this tells me we don’t want to drive any more,” he wrote in an e-mail this morning. “People would happily sit in the passenger seat of a mobile egg and let the vehicle drive itself while they play Angry Birds.”That quote immediately made me think about all the posts I’ve made about hands-free driving! Are you siding with this article? Do you want bigger, more functional cars? And would it be better to not have to drive at all? Or do you still have that need for speed?! I’d love to hear your thoughts! Tell me your opinion on the comments below…and in the mean time, check out some of these BIG cars perfect for the average American of today! 1. Chevy Suburban 2. Chevy Tahoe 3. Toyota Sequoia 4. Nissan Titan 5. Toyota Tundra
1. Noises: If you’re hearing a clunking or whining noise, it’s usually a sign that you have an issue with your vehicle. Listen to what your car is trying to tell you.
2. Leaks: Red fluid on your driveway could mean two different things: you ran over some road kill or a troubling transmission.
3. Smells: Have you ever smelled that gross burning smell? That usually means low fluids, which is a result of overheated transmission fluid.
4. Hard time shifting: If your car is a manual and you’re having a hard time shifting it could be a warning sign.
5. Check engine light: Last but not least, if the check engine light comes on.
Make sure to seek repairs as soon as possible if you are experiencing any of these warning signs.
You DONT want to miss this event! Come celebrate the grand opening of the new McCarthy Toyota dealership. If you crave BBQ as much as I do, then you are going to love the BBQ competition, plus more free food. Feel free to bring your family, because there’s going to be live music and face painting. If you’re looking for a car, then you’ll want to check out the deals on the new and used vehicles. During the event you will receive a 39” TV with every vehicle that you purchase!
Did I mention the various prizes at the event? You could win a 50” flat screen TV, a two year lease on a 2014 Toyota Corolla S2, Royals tickets, or an autographed Jamaal Charles helmet!
Location: 3110 West Broadway Boulevard
Sedalia, MO 65301
Date: May 17th
Time: 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
To view more details click below:http://mccarthytoyotaofsedalia.com/Grand-Opening-Celebration/