My morning love!
For the mama’s whipping up a pancake tidbits for the kiddos in the morning – feel free to snack on that. But for the ones who lack the waffle-maker/kid, here ‘s a list of “quick fixes” for breakfast on the go!
- Protein bars: no muss, no fuss!
- Smoothies: my ex used to mix strawberries, bananas, vanilla yogurt & ice – I miss that! 🙂
- Dressed-up yogurt: mix in toasted almonds, honey & raspberry jam in plain yogurt and GO!
- Morning milkshake – milk, honey, peanut butter, 1 banana & cinnamon … all mixed up!
- McDonald’s fans: Egg McMuffin or Hotcakes (best choice for you)
- Starbucks lovers: Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake or Spinach Roasted Tomato, Feta & Egg Wrap (Healthiest choices!)
Whether you’re heading off to a 10-hour work day, or hauling the car pool from soccer to lunch back to soccer, your body requires nutrition and energy for the day. It’s very important to kick it off the right way! Now I’m not a big eater in the morning, but I always try to have a little something-something. That is, in addition to my daily Grande, Non-fat, No Whip, Extra Hot Mocha!