I want you to imagine a place where all of this happens …
- Make Eye Contact and Smile
- Greet and Welcome each and every guest
- Seek out guest contact
- Provide Immediate Service Recovery
- Display Appropriate Body language at all times
- Preserve the “Magical” Guest experience
- Thank each and every guest
Does this place sound familiar? Have you been there before?
These are Walt Disney World Guidelines for Guest Service. Sounds like a great place to be!
I think many organizations and businesses think they are far different from Disney, but I’d have to disagree. Every customer, every guest, every person wants to be treated in such a way. Who doesn’t want a magical experience?
Many moons ago, my father created the McCarthy Automotive Group: Ten Commandments for working at McCarthy. Ironically, the last commandment … number 10 is: Aim for the Impossible – Disney World.
What makes an exceptional customer experience? Do you have any exceptional car buying experiences you would like to share? What made them so great?