As gas prices fluctuate in the market, your pocketbook may be emptying by the minute. You can’t change the market, but you can alter your driving and spending habits. I’m sure many of you are aware of these commonly-known facts…but a reminder can’t hurt, right?
Tips on saving your gas – and ultimately, your money.
- Keep your tires inflated at the proper level
- Check that air filter
- Keep vehicle properly tuned
- Slow down – lower, more consistent speeds get you better gas mileage
- Drive only when necessary
- Combine trips
- Right size to a more fuel-efficient car
If you’re driving a vehicle that has been around since the Stone Age, it may be time to consider swapping for something more modern! The newer vehicles all have one thing in common – more fuel-efficient. Keep in mind, getting into a new ride will save you money in gas on a monthly basis.
Share your tips with me!