One of the biggest complaints I’ve heard about buying a car is the time it takes. From choosing a vehicle, negotiating, paperwork and finance … who know’s how long you will be at the dealership. Everyone’s time is precious – yours, mine, ours. You want to make a good decision in a timely manner. I get it!
To help cut down on the time it takes at the dealership, here’s a list of things to bring to the dealership:
- Driver’s license
- Insurance information
- Registration for your trade-in vehicle
- Title for your trade-in vehicle
- Payoff information for yout trade-in vehicle
- Proof of income — pay stub
- Check book for cash down
- Smiling face — because you’re buying a new car!
Remember this: Buying a car is a huge financial investment. So, it’s going to take some time. But the most important thing is to find the RIGHT vehicle for you and have you leaving the store happy!